Publish on 04/01/2017
Main Mission and responsability
In his role of Power Grid Engineer as part of EDF-IN team in Beijing, contribute to the technical support, provide advices to the local team, work with EDF-IN experts coming from France and more generally provide his technical knowledge to the benefit of EDF-IN business and projects in China & Asia
Ideal candidate profile
|University diploma in Electric domain with preliminary experience
|Professional experience and skills / Technical Knowledge||
|Additional||Self-motivated and can work with a team spirit|
Other information about the jobBeing part of a small team (EDF-IN China & Asia) requires a strong team spirit and transversal working
Publish on 19/09/2016
Work closely with the CFO of China Division on financial related issues of asset management and project development.Main Responsibility
- Prepare and communicate financial analysis for CHD CFO, with purpose of further assistance to BOD directors in their decision making;
- Manage proactive risk which may have an impact on the business, including risk identification, risk assessment, and mitigation solution as well;
- Coordinate and prepare budgets and forecasts, and perform financial analysis, to identify and provide commentaries on key budget/forecast variances;
- Ensure timely and accurate management reporting, business reviews and analysis.
- Understand in depth and be able to use the business plans of existing assets, ensure that updated Business Plans of assets are maintained and available.
Help screening new project opportunities at early stage of development. Provide project financial assessment and analysis:
a. Preliminary due diligence
b. Financial modeling
- Managing relationships with banks to optimize project financing;
- Provide financial comments on risk management, taxation, and accounting at China Division level, to ensure the compliance with EDF Group requirement and responsible laws and regulations;
- Ad hoc project involvement
Publish on 18/07/2016
Your mission is to work in the fields of energy efficiency and renewable energy. Your expertise will contribute to studies, covering modelling, experimental pilots or industrial projects. Your will also consists in developing project related to the previous fields.
You will work in the Production team, EDF China R&D Centre in Beijing. Here below, a short list of tasks describing your job is presented:
- Understand the mainstream energy efficiency technologies and equipments with original views on the global and Chinese market
- Develop projects related to the energy efficiency field
- Technical support to renewable activities: plant pre-design, feasibility study, operation and feedback analysis, technico-economical analysis.
- Strongly motivated candidates holding PhD in process engineering or thermodynamics
- An academic or industrial experience abroad would be appreciated， 2-5 years working experience
- Good communication skills and team spirit.
- Chinese, mother tongue
- Fluent English both written and spoken; knowledge in French is a plus.
Publish on 20/04/2016
Among the wide spectrum of EDF’s activities in China, one concerns the “sustainable city” projects. The Sustainable Cities China team (S2C), part of the EDF R&D department, explores new opportunities to valor EDF deep expertise in the low carbon energy chain and possible future business models in relation with business units among our international Group.
The candidate has to fulfill the requirement for the main tasks as follows:
- having a global and integrative vision, to be able to design, quote and propose energy solutions in the scope of urban planning projects
- to be in charge of the writing of the energy chapters in urban planning reports and other technical expertise reports
- to be a technical interface with Chinese partners in urban planning projects
- to support the S2C team Project Development Manager and other EDF local teams in meetings with partners and customers
- to make the interface with EDF experts and engineers from both local and international departments in the framework of city projects
Education: master degree or higher from an engineering university or urban planning university in China, preferably with a Master Degree abroad