Focus on two flagship projects of EDF International Networks in Asia Smart Grids, smart meters, delegated management, live works, smart planning, advanced monitoring functions…Discover two emblematic projects of our international expertise in Asia.
Implementation of remote live works (Medium Voltage) - China
Our mission consisted of our methodology and on-field know-how concerning MV live works in the province of Yunnan in China.
The result ?
- Existing live works audit
- Analysis of the transposition of the French methodology and adaptation to the Chinese network’s specifications
- Sale of live works equipment
- Training to understand the French work methods
- Adaptation of the security standards for the operators and staff
A decrease in the power cut durations and non-distributed energy, a decrease in OPEX, an improved staff security..
Customized training - Thaïland
Our teams accompanied the Thaï operator MEA (Metropolitan Electricity Authority), in Thailand, based on a customized training concerning smart meters.
In the context of the deployment of a global program on smart meters, our client has called us to develop the skills of its teams concerning smart meters. The idea is to manage the tender on smart metering in a better way. To do so, we have suggested to them:
- A customized training with a global vision on the smart meters program
- A customized training focused on:
- Newly acquired data as well as newly developed functions
- CAPEX management o The operating and control system (including relations with SCADA)
- Technical and non-technical losses
- Transformer stations o Integration of renewable energies
- Integration of charging stations for electric vehicles…
- A customized training, completely adapted to the client’s needs
- A both global and specialized expertise on every facets of the smart metering program