EDF International Networks’ core business: Asian activities in electricity networks EDF International Networks improves your electricity networks’ performances in Asia.
Why trust our expertise for international electricity systems?
- An operational know-how on electricity networks, beyond consulting, reinforced by the experience of EDF Group, an international leader
- A long term partnership with our clients
- A complete, modular and innovative offer
- A true added value in economic development, with a sustainability of the benefits
- Pragmatic solutions limiting the necessity of CAPEX in the infrastructure
- An expertise in smart grids and smart meters
International active contracts
Countries we’ve taken action in
Innovative smart grids projects under way
Our commitment in Asia: a long-term partnership with innovative and customised offers Our promess? Supporting and accompanying you to improve your electricity networks’ performances in Asia.
Discover our 3 key areas of expertise and 4 related offers of services.
One of our innovative projects: Smart Grids and the integration of renewables in the Peruvian electricity network The mission: establishing the regulatory framework required for the deployment of smart grids and for the integration of renewable energies in the Peruvian electricity network for the Minister of Energy.
Our experts have proceeded to an audit of the current situation, at an international benchmark, and have elaborated:
• a complete Smart Grids roadmap
• recommendations for the definition of the regulatory framework destined to include smart networks (communicating meters, electric mobility, automation) and renewable energies (decentralized electricity production) in the Peruvian electricity network
>> Discover the key points of this smart grids project
Saving time and being a phase ahead on the global strategy of smart grids and on the future obligation to deploy smart meters
Innovative solutions like the PLC (Power Line Communication)
A progressive approach based on pilot projects as well as technological and economic analyses
A transfer of know-how and a strengthening of skills of the teams of the Peruvian Minister of Energy
Innovations supporting your performances: our investment in smart solutions The deployment of Smart Grid technologies
Smart meters, self-healing electric grids, network automation… EDF International Networks now includes the most innovative solutions for your electricity systems.
The advantages ? A performant electricity distribution which answers the challenges of the energy transition.